Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Relationship between My Father and Mother – Truth Revealed !

I correctly remember that when I was in school and was a growing child my father revealed his secret love life to my mother that he was living a dubious life and he was passionately having affairs with a woman! My mother was aware that he had links with many beautiful women but she couldn’t imagine that his passion will gradually become so serious that he will request my mother for a divorce.

My mother was deeply hurt since she was in real love with my father and was a pious lady. Though the truth really offended her but without showing her resentment or showing any sort mental disturbance she politely said, “if that is what you want and you think you would be happy then I will give you a divorce. Let’s rethink over this issue at least for sometime before you finally decide and come into a concrete decision.”

But after a fortnight my father’s decision curbed towards my mother as if it was a charisma of Superpower. My father decided not to break this relationship and leave his family consisting of my mother, me and two of my younger sisters. My mother was very happy that he has taken a right decision considering the fact that he was a not only a husband but a father of three growing children as well.

They continued to live happily as husband and wife and support each other well but relationship went sour as the loving romance and the real art of love gradually began to disappear. For years together though my father was living physically in our family but mentally he was somewhere else and he continued his affairs outside.

When I grew up and become an adult I asked my mother why she allowed my father’s bigamy throughout her life, she answered, “we loved each other and promised to stay as husband and wife througout our life. But as time went I was more of playing a role of a mother and your father wanted a wife. Moreover, that was nothing but follies of youth.” I was really amazed how she was really accepting my father’s infidelity!

Whenever I raised my voice against my father my mother always assured me that he was a nice gentleman and he never deserted our family even if he had strong desires and we all grew nicely as a family over the years.

Now this is what a woman is known for in our society since a woman is always very kind who is always pleasing, always accommodating to maintain a relationship.

While my parent’s story is common to many people, we men and women nowadays want and expect more from our relationship and the fact remains that meaning of marriage has been altered and we no longer marry for survival and protection but for love, romance and emotional fulfillment. Personal fulfillment has become more important than the family as a whole.

What men should do is that when his wife is busy in playing a role of a mother he should have maintained celibacy. When people have attained to the state of celibacy, when the journey of sex up to superconsciousness has been completed, then too they can enjoy sex and then the child will be a true product, he will be a creation. Sex will be only a means to it!
Our search in that new world will be in the new direction of how to have a child and avoid sex as opposed to our present search of how to have sex and avoid a child. Out of celibacy a very different type of human being will be born who will have a great longevity, whose health can be wondrous, free of illnesses. Then the very beauty of one’s life, the very strength of one’s life, one’s very truth – all will be different altogether!
Reconnect with your lover no matter how stubborn or distant they are, and no matter how hopeless or difficult your relationship situation seems! Click Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment